Drive Clone PC System Recovery
How to make a Factory Image and recovery it with DCSR?
Step 1: Make a Master PC with Windows and all pre-installed applications.
Step 2: Insatll DriveClone System Recovery
Step 3: DriveClone System Recovery create a hidden partition
Step 4: DriveClone System Recovery make a Factory image backup in the hidden partition
Restore PC when your PC has problems:
Step 1: Press F4 during PC boot up
Step 2: Confirm to restore system to Factory state
Restore PC to its Original Settings, fixes viruses and crashes in a click
Drive Clone System Recovery (DCSR) is the leading solution product that allows system builders and PC manufacturers to
configure their PCs with the ability to restore PC back to its original settings, fixes viruses, crashes, and all sort
of problems in a click.
Drive Clone System Recovery copies/clones or imaging an entire hard drive, including the Windows, drivers, and all applications in a hidden partition for restoration. Users can restore their PC to an original factory
configuration with the simple touch of a hot-key.
Drive Clone System Recovery is designed to improve customer satisfaction and to reduce PC manufacturer’s support costs by decreasing the frequency and duration of customer calls. The software also decreases PC return rate from computer or user errors and reduces manufacturing costs of recovery DVDs by having system restoration built in the computer.
Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2003/2008 Servers
DriveClone System Recovery was Designed for
- Ultrabook One-click PC Recovery
- Notebook/NetBook One-click PC Recovery
- Laptop One-click PC Recovery
- System Builders One-click PC Recovery
- Motherboard One-click PC Recovery
- Tablet PC & SmartPhone One-click OEM Recovery
New Features of Drive Clone System Recovery 8:
- Windows 8 One-click PC Recovery
- Password Protection
- EFI/UEFI OEM PC factory recovery
- GPT/Dynamic disk PC factory recovery
- RAID Server Factory Recovery
- Restore PC to its Original Settings in a click
- RAID Servers Factory Recovery
- Reduce OEM Support Cost and RMA
- Improve OEM Customer Satisfaction
- Hidden Recovery Partition
- Create PC Recovery CD/DVD
- Configurable Hotkey (F1-F12)
- Supports Windows 8,7, Vista, XP, and 2003/2008 Server
Why you need DriveClone System Recovery?
Every PC Is at Risk: Viruses, spyware, software and hardware installations gone wrong — all these can harm a computer’s performance, or cause more serious problems like the “Blue Screen of Death”, where Windows will not boot.
Total Windows System & PC Protection
Drive Clone System Recovery quickly restores a PC system to a OEM PC factory original configuration. Hit the hot key during PC system start up, Drive Clone System Recovery will restore PC back to its original factory configuration.
In case of hard drive failure, DriveClone System Recovery restores the entire system to its OEM factory configuration from Recovery CD/DVDs.
Reduced Technical Support Costs
With your systems running Drive Clone System Recovery, your support representatives will be able to walk a customer through a OEM factory restoration in less than 3 minutes, as opposed to the hour or more it might take to “manually” resolve an issue. Should the same customer experience a similar problem in the future, this time he or she might not even call your tech support, because DriveClone System Recovery makes the restoration process simple to follow and easy to remember.
Additional Benefits for the PC OEM & System Builder
DriveClone System Recovery adds value to your systems and is a key product differentiator in a highly competitive market. Additional benefits include:
- Reduced technical support costs
- Reduced product returns (RMA)
- Improved customer satisfaction
DriveClone System Recovery Main Features
- PC OEM Master PC Coniguration
- DriveClone System Recovery Silent Install
You can select to run a Silent Install which runs automatically in the background
- Customizable Hot Keys
You can set your own hotkeys to enter the DriveClone PC factory recovery environment.
You can choose from any keys between F1 to F12.
- Customizable Compression
There are three levels of compression: no compression, medium compression and high compression.The high compression rate will need more time to uncompress. .
- Customizable Hidden Partition Size
The DriveClone System Recovery Hidden Partition is used to store the PC factory backup image. You can manually set the size of the hidden partition.
- Windows System Partition Backup
DriveClone System Recovery backs up/imaging the entire Windows system partition and store in its hidden parttion
- Real-Time Windows Backup
System partition Backup/imaging runs in Windows.
- Factory Backup Image
The DriveClone System Recovery OEM Factory Backup Image can be saved on a recovery CD/DVD or in the hidden partition.
- Recovery CD/DVD Burning
Users may create their own PC Factory Recovery CD/DVDs by using DriveClone System Recovery
- Restore to OEM PC Factory Configuration
- OEM PC Factory Backup Image Recovery
Users may restore their computers to PC original factory default settings
- Recovery from Hidden Partition
Users may restore their computers to original factory default settings using the hidden partition.
- Recovery from Recovery CD/DVD
Users may restore their computers to original factory default settings using a recovery CD/DVD.
- Hotkey Loading Recovery Environment
Users may enter the Pre-OS Recovery Environment by pressing a certain hotkey.
- Graphic User Interface in Windows OS
- End user and OEM PC/system builder can work in Windows to make Recovery CD/DVD, create DriveClone System Recovery OEM factory image.
- Easy-to-use Wizard UI
- Easy-to-use user interface allows users with minimal computer knowledge to use DriveClone System Recovery